Etón is constantly reviewing and adding benefits. A list of some of the more popular benefits currently offered are:
- Health care for you and your family, including medical, dental & vision
- Vacation days and holidays
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee discounts
- Annual profit sharing
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Job Openings
** Please send all resumes to fax: 650-903-3867 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please!**
Account Executive Position
Etón Corporation is seeking Account Executives/Account Managers.
Candidates must be:
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Have the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Always maintaining a professional approach and appearance;
- Be able to prepare and understand sales reports & presentations and the technologies involved.
- Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing/Contributing to growing existing corporate customer relationships via new product sales and program creation;
- Developing new business through established and researched leads;
- Contributing to Etón sales and marketing direction;
- Providing excellent service and support to both corporate and end-user customers;
- All sales positions require travel to vendor's sites including store visits and tradeshows.
- 3+ years proven sales experience or a degree from an accredited 4 year college required.
Product Forecast Manager
Etón Corporation is seeking a Product Forecast Manager.
Duties & Responsibilties:
- Provide demand and production forecasting for 60+ skus(including color variations).
- Conduct new product launch forecasts-based on historical data from comparable products and partners. Work closely with sales, product development, and operation to drive growth with proper product forecasting and purchasing to ensure timely ordering and receipt of product.
- Build and maintain proper organic forecasts to improve Eton inventory levels and minimize purchase risks, understand production limits and constrains and weighting seasonal and unexpected demand increase.
- Lead the ongoing development of a systematic forecasting model and needed internal reporting and communications to ensure that market demands can be achieved and minimize potential risks from over-forecasting.
- Analyze customer and market trends to further improve forecast and planning. Maintain regular creation and communication of forecasting and planning reports to executive management.
- Initiate and/or coordinate inventory or cost control programs. Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems. Maintain effective ordering and communications with factories to ensure timely delivery of products for market.
- Collocate with warehouse and operations for shipment and timely delivery of products from factories; Coordinate needed paperwork for inbound import shipment.
- Master degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering and/or Statistics.
- At least three-year working experience in Supply Chain business process (Forecasting, Demand Planning, and Scheduling) in consumer goods industry.
- Qualified experience includes performing sophisticated product demand patterns, trends, and seasonality analyses and creating ad-hoc business reports such as sales, inventory fulfillment, and sales vs forecast report, etc.
- Proficiency in using: 1) Time Series Models (TSM) including Exponential Smoothing Methods, Moving-Average Methods, and Winter Smoothing Methods to build up qualitative and quantitative forecasting models; 2) NetSuite enterprise resource planning (ERP) software; 3) Oracle SQL* Plus., Microsoft Visio, MS Excel.